After much searching, tweaking, and other messing about, The Hot Zone Online is launching the new version of our site as of today. While the format is essentially the same, the difference is a brand new style created by Scott Roberts of Captain Jolokia Web Design Services. While you are taking a look around, please check out the tabs at the top of the page have a lot of the stuff that used to be on our sidebar.
1. All our policies, including the review ones, have their own tabs
2. All our authors are now listed on one page. Some have been removed to indicate those who are no longer actively writing for this blog.
3. Notably absent is our list of various company links from the right sidebar. All the Sauce Mavens, Retailers, and others are now listed under the “Links” tab. If you click there, you will find subcategories for Manufacturers, Retailers, Discussion Forums, and Hot and Spicy Information Sites.
4. You can now see our new logo, which is not only on the page header but featured on our new business cards as well. We paid a small fortune to have this done (and our WordPress upgrade) through Innovative Solutions , but we are fairly happy with how that turned out.
5. The changes aren’t done yet, with some small tweaks to come. However, we are really liking how the site is looking. Any feedback our readers have is appreciated.