CaJohn’s Flavor and Fire store has been open at the North Market here in Columbus for quite some time now, with all the hot sauces, salsas, and other spicy goodies available for tasting and/or purchase. A few months ago, the CaBoom Chili Co. sprang into existence as part of the store and was the best place in the market to get quality chili, nachos, or homemade soup. Until recently, the two entities had shared the same digs. Due to an unexpected vacancy in the market, the CaBoom Chili Co. has partnered with Holy Smoke BBQ to create a one-stop eating experience to get your chili or BBQ schwerve on each and every time you visit the North Market.
May 2013 Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Jan.05, 2009 - By: Joe & Linda in Industry news
- ZestFest Midwest announcement May 16, 2013
- Heartbreaking Dawns goes to “Crowd Rules” May 13, 2013
- Quick Hitter: 98 Octane Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce by Race City Sauce Works April 28, 2013
- First of its Kind April 27, 2013
- 1st NYC Hot Sauce Expo, in pictures April 26, 2013
A Better BlogrollThis random selection from my daily reads changes each time the page is refreshed.