As many of you know, the Hot Sauce Blog is (and has been) down. While Nick claims that there are “technical difficulties” with hosting…let’s all be realistic here. We know that there’s something else at work that’s depriving his minions of chileheads their daily fix.
We’re not conspiracy theorists, mind you, but we have some notions as to why the site is really not working. In David Letterman “Top Ten” format, they are:
- 10. Aliens from Mars have incinerated Nick’s apartment, and he’s living in a box on the lower East side of Manhattan
9. Due to an accidental ingestion of over one quart of “Pure Cap,” Nick spontaneously combusted. Scores of scientists are working overtime to reassemble him with bionic parts.
8. The HSB has not b
Niche Website Success'>Niche Website Successeen paying their “protection” money to their local Mob bosses, and Nick’s new friends “Spike” and “Guido” just went all Nancy Kerrigan on his knees.
7. Damn sunspots flaring up again
6. Nick currently being filmed in the new season of “The Apprentice”
5. One word: Sasquatch
4. A large fat, bald guy named Darryl
3. Nick’s really in the process of changing things over to the all Hare Krishna blog.
2. Busy pitching a new idea to the Disney corp. about opening Hotsauceblogland in the Magic Kingdom in Orlando, FL.
1. Nick’s currently subbing as the new lead singer for Journey on their current tour.
So who wants to vote on the above, and let the world know what’s really going on with the HSB?? We think the hot sauce-lovin’ public deserves to know….;)