As a way to provide our daily readers news about what’s going on in the world of hot & spicy food, hot sauce, or similar products or services, we invite you to send us any information you would like to see published on this blog. Whether you’re a fledgling business or a proven industry captain, this service is available at no cost to you. We can be reached via email or by our Contact Form. Here are our guidelines for submitting information:
1. Feel free to announce new collectible offerings, new products (hot sauce, salsa, etc), press releases about your business, etc. If something happens with you that the hot & spicy food-loving world should know about, then e-mail it to us and we’ll see what we can do to publish it.
2. This is not meant to be overt advertising for anyone. In other words, please don’t submit weekly listings about what your sales or “specials” are for what you sell. If you have something new or different to present, that’s another thing.
3. All information must be in text format, either via email or by MS Word attachment. A limited amount of graphics (.jpg or .gif) can be submitted as well, but it needs to be a simple add to the document.
4. We reserve the right to withhold publish any material that we find offensive, questionable, plagiaristic, or otherwise goes against any of the above-listed guidelines. We’re welcome to discuss the matter, but all decisions by the administrators of the HZOB are final.
5. If in doubt about something you want to submit, just ask us. Use our Contact Form and let us know!